My Graphic Design Examples

/
0 Comments

 Graphic Designing

Examples of my work


From promo boxes to homepage images for online websites, I thought I would share a few of my favourite images I've created over the past year.

Some simple, some a little more daring..
All for E-Commerce use and have been published at www.zeeandco.co.uk!
Le Specs Sunglasses - Promotion Button
Diane Von Furstenberg Handbag Advert - Promotion Button
Sale Promotion Button - Used on both men and womens

Homepage images for Rails Campaign.
Mens G-Shock Watches - Promotion Button
Diane Von Furstenberg Clothing - Promotion Button

Patrizia Pepe Promo Box Button
Sam Edelman Shoe Advert - Womens Homepage Image

Vivienne Westwood Accessories Promo Box Button

New Arrivals - Boots / Promo Box Button




You may also like

No comments:

Ashleigh Harris 2016. Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Labels

Label Cloud

Pages

recent posts

Press

Flickr Images

Like us on Facebook